Boundary-Layer Group (BL Group)
Wagner Nogueira NetoPhD Student
B.Sc. in Theoretical Physics (UCD, Dublin), 2009
M.Sc. in Meteorology (UCD, Dublin), 2010
Member of the Institute of Physics
Member of the Irish Meteorological Society
Member of the Royal Meteorological Society
- Boundary Layer Meteorology
- Urban Meteorology
- Wind Tunnel Modelling
- Webmaster: ACTUAL Project, APRIL Network, Boundary Layer Meteorology;
- Web Designer: New Phd Wiki
- Former Organizer of the Boundary Layer Group Meeting;
- Higher Diploma in Research Representative: First Year and International PhD students (Term 2010-2011), Second Year and International Students (Term 2011-2012), Third Year and International Students (Term 2012-2013)
- STEM Student Ambassador;
- Royal Meteorological Society Student Conference 2012 Organizing Committee, Royal Meteorological Society Student Conference 2013 Committee Chair;
- Current organizer of the charity event MET'S GOT TALENT.
- First Year Engineering Maths
- Dorset Field Trip 2011, 2012
Poster and Presentations
- Hot in the City workshop, University of Reading, UK - Poster here.
- PhD Topic: "The Dependence of Urban Climate on Building Layout and Design"
Supervisor: Janet F. Barlow