Inter Library Loans
If you need a publication which is not stocked in the Departmental Library or the Main University Library you may apply for it to be sent to you as an inter library loan. There is no charge for this service.
- obtain a form from the Departmental Library Office or the Departmental Office.
- fill in the form and get your supervisor to sign it (staff do not need signature)
- return it to the Departmental Library Office or to the Departmental Office for a sticker to be added.
- Alison will send off completed form or you may take it to the Main University Library yourself.
- the Main University Library will notify you when it is ready to collect from there.
The Main University LIbrary provides further information on inter library loans