Parc allows you to create a library of plots and images within directory-like structure. You can then view and retrieve these plots via the web.
What you need
The current version of Parc requires the following packages:
Running the script install will install Parc.
- copy addplot to your ~/bin/ directory
- copy parc.cgi to your ~/public_html/cgi-bin/ directory
- create a .parc.config file in your ~/public_html/cgi-bin/ directory
- create a plots/libraries directory
- create a plots/images directory
- create a .parc.config file in your home directory
Ensure that ~/bin is in your PATH